Thursday, December 6, 2012

WELCOME TO ZOMBIE BLOG HOP

 

WELCOME TO THE BLOG HOP OF ALL THINGS ZOMBIE!


THIS IS A ONE DAY ONLY BLOG HOP



My horror stories vary in theme, subject matter and types of monsters, but I have been known to spin a zombie tale once in a while.

To read my flash fiction story, "The Leftovers"--CLICK HERE.

To promote this blog hop, I am giving away a copy of my new ebook horror collection Silhouette of Darkness. Full details on how to enter are provided below.


Silhouette of Darkness Page, Buy Links
Silhouette of Darkness includes the zombie story "Now Playing."

It's 1980.

The last thing Gabe remembers is being quite tanked at a Halloween party. He wakes up in a coffin at a funeral home, assuming he is the victim of a sick practical joke.

As he leaves the building, he begins noticing some freaky things about himself and also soon learns it is now Election Night. What happened to those four nights in between?

The answers are shocking....





Those of you who follow this blog know David S. Pointer, a speculative genre poet who can always be relied on to contribute a piece on ay subject. Here is his contribution to the zombie hop, which also has a bit of holiday flavor added for good measure.

The No Zombie Poetry Zone
David S. Pointer

Zombie war protester,
ringing his bell alongside
a medical punk princess
working holidays with the
Salvation Army Corps
of Christmas volunteers,
about to read his zombie
redneck Christmas poem,
but the princess asks him
not to in the name of mad
medical science everywhere
and the old trench shotgun
in the trunk of her red car.

AND NOW---THE RULES OF THE CONTEST:


Anyone can enter the contest by doing two things:

1) Post a comment on the blog. You can leave me feedback on the blog itself, comment on your experience with the blog hop, or say something about our mutual friends--zombies!

2) Follow this blog by ENTERING YOUR EMAIL in the "FOLLOW BY EMAIL" BOX on the sidebar of the blog. If you are already a follower and/or a friend on Facebook, mention that in your blog comment.

The contest begins at Midnight, December 6, 2012 and ends at Midnight December 7, 2012. ONE DAY ONLY!

Please be sure to provide your email address in your comment so I can contact you.

Silhouette of Darkness is available in any ebook format or as a PDF.

 The winner will be announced on this blog and my facebook page no later than December 9, 2012.

This contest is fully funded and operated by me and not Precious Monsters or the Zombie Blog Hop.

Thanks for participating and good luck!

Also, a shout out to our gracious host, Precious Monsters!

CLICK ON ANY LINK BELOW TO CONTINUE HOPPING:





6 comments:

  1. Very interesting stuff you got going on here! Creepy doll, too. Wouldn't be allowed in my house, I'd be afraid it would eat me! I've been meeting new authors on this hop. Thank you for posting! grievekathleen(at)gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing, I'm learning more and more about zombies, and I'm pretty sure I could have lived a long and happy life without such knowledge.

    Although, truthfully it can only help with my own warped version of the horror that are zombies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. First, I read your flash fiction story. Very cool. Second, I love the poem by Pointer. I suppose there's a protestor for everything! joliedupre@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Quite the zombie sculpture! Visiting from the Zombie Blog Hop.

    Come and join me for my Countdown to Kitschmas.

    thriftshopcommando.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just blurb itself got me curious. Count me in. :) Am following your blog as well! ;D

    zach(dot)sweets(at)gmail(dot)com
    http://zachsweets.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great teasers George and I loved David's poem! Thank you for sharing :)

    email: JulianneMSnow(at)gmail(dot)com
    I am a proud follower of this blog!

    Julie

    ReplyDelete