Thursday, September 20, 2012

Today--my character, Raven, is a guest on Musa Publishing's Blog

Welcome to the Horror of George Wilhite



Today we are excited to have the spirited Raven as our guest. He appears in The Chronicles of Raven Parts One and Two, which are but two stories in George Wilhite's latest release Silhouette of Darkness. Raven tends to be frank, so this interview should be quite insightful.

Hi Raven, thank you for coming to chat with us today. Why do you think George Wilhite chose you to represent him?
I am the badass inside of him that only comes out when he’s REALLY angry about something. George is a calm, diplomatic, pleasant guy. He’s kind of a pain in the ass that way. I personally grow impatient very quickly dealing with his “nice guy always looking to do or say the right thing” gig.

As for myself, there is no bridge too solid for me to burn. I took lots of orders in the army, fighting the ridiculous wars of our once great country’s second civil war. Now that I’m out on my own, wandering the wastelands, I am a kingdom of one. I am no negotiator.
 
READ THE WHOLE INTERVIEW AT:
http://musapublishing.blogspot.com/2012/09/welcome-to-horror-of-george-wilhite.html
 
COMING SEPTEMBER 28 FROM MUSA PUBLISHING:

SILHOUETTE OF DARKNESS
Fear dons many masks in these dark tales of brushes with the uncanny.

When the Blight overwhelms the earth, humanity’s only defense is to stay awake from dusk until dawn. Tonight, Sean will learn how lethal insomnia is in this new world.

What Bitten by Books has to say;
George Wilhite is "a writer that makes a much-needed contribution to this genre, giving us weird fiction/neo-pulp fiction fans something to sink our teeth into that brings to mind that lost age of fiction.”

BUY LINK

No comments:

Post a Comment